Friday, April 21, 2006

A time for poetry

Easter break is nearly over.

I attended all the Easter services. For some reason, I didn’t get to lector.

I did join a march for life on Good Friday. Lee Strong (View from the choir) was there.

He waved. We didn’t talk.

But he wrote later.

Dada. His latest fad.

Actually, I know he’s been interested in Dada for a long time.

He even created this joke character for his daughters.

Baba Dada.

But now Christian Dada?

Why not just be a Christian? That’s Dada enough.

I guess he has a point there.

As for me, I’ve been reading. Lots of poetry.

Spring does that to me.

It’s National Poetry Month too.

Winter is a season for novels.

Spring is for poetry.

Flowers.

Love.

Birds.

A middle-aged man’s mind turns to poetry.

It’s better than cleaning the yard.

That’s next week.

No comments: